Friday 23 September 2011

Introduction

Week 1
  
Today is my the first lesson, The first step, this word is the most important in my life. beginning is the most important part of any job and putting this the first is so indispensable in my learning and life journey, because It leads me to the result and helps me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I began IT journey, I strongly believe that the University and my the intelligent and kind teacher will be strong pillar on this journey. 
I thank Allah for giving such a chance and meeting with people from different countries.



 Overview of the course


 1.Why learning this course?  

 2 What to do?

 3. What is the course about?








 Learning Portfolio and Blog development

                          Preparation to assessment  



That was very amazing lesson even much better I expected, introducing ourselves and getting more information about new friend and subject gave me satisfaction and lead me be more punctual about subject simultaneously. At the end, I just want to thank for my teacher and friends for excepting me well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment